quinta-feira, setembro 21, 2006

A Taste of South Africa






A minha amiga Monique, que vive em Joanesburgo… sim, na Africa do Sul mandou-me estas fotos fantásticas acompanhadas de um pequeno comentário. Não posso deixar passar a oportunidade de partilhá-las com vocês!
Thanks Monique and keep sending more, please!

“On 20th September 2006 I visited a lion park with my cousins from France. It was an absolutely amazing experience and I would recommend it to anyone who visits Johannesburg (where I live). It is about 20km from my home and it is a park for animals that need rehabilitation and are not ready to go back into the wild. There are other beautiful African animals: Giraffe, which we were allowed to hand-feed, hyeana, cheetah, leopard, wild dog and warthog. There is an area where visitors can play with baby lions and it was an experience that I will never forget. I am Portuguese but I am an African too and I am in love with the wildlife and the beauty in my country. I hope these pictures will someday attract you to South Africa"

Sem comentários: